Love Is In The Air





Hello Folks!!!!
Hope you're doing great. This is the second post of this month and I am focusing on love theme. Today, I have a shadow box to share with you all, using Papericious paints, chippis, resins, miniatures, papers  and not to miss the beautiful mulberry flowers. Lets roll over to the post.

I painted my shadow box in Papericious paint and added some Shabby Chic papers chosen randomly from my stash. I then created some photo mats and attached it to the frame. I picked some metal and other embellishments to stick them in every compartment of the frame using hot glue. I made these 2 miniature books and attached it in one compartment below. I love the outcome and hope you will like it too..







I am very much active on my social media accounts with a lot of posts .
Click on the Instagram/FB Tabs above to check more posts if you like my style of working.
Thank you for your time and Happy Crafting!!
#crafterscorner #charms #miniatures #scrapberry #diecutting #chippis #papericiousgolddots #love #anniversary #DMC #dressmycraft #giftreats


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Cards - Valentines Day Special

Money Wraps