Money Wraps



Hey Guys,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was jam-packed with other projects and I had to complete it timely. After a long time I'm writing a post.  I'm super excited to share some beautiful money Wraps/ shagun Envelopes I created recently. These are perfect for all occasions. I must say that envelopes are always on a very high demand here in India since they are used in almost all occasions. These pretty envelopes can be customized on any color and theme.
Well, the below envelopes measure 3 inches by 7 inches and they all are embellished in different ways and beautiful colors. I've attached a couple of pictures below and I simply hope you all like them. 


















I am very much active on my social media accounts with a lot of posts .
Click on the Instagram/FB Tabs above to check more posts if you like my style of working.
Thank you for your time and Happy Crafting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Cards - Valentines Day Special

Love Is In The Air